The Powder Room


Monday, March 21, 2011

Red Tulips, and Vintage Bolero Outfit

Hello Vintage Lovers!!
Today was such a pretty day!! 65' degrees!! Sunny, and warm!!! I just cant wait for the 80's!!
I worn today a vintage 1950's sundress with red tulips!
A Dress I got from Polly Sues Vintage Shop.
Its sooo comfortable!!
I paired it off with red shoes, vintage blue rhinestone earrings, and a vintage navy blue sun hat.
The next day i worn a vintage bolero, it reminded me of Katy Perry, or Audrey Hepburn, its really neat!!
Check it out! :



I worn with my bolero from the 60's vintage brown Lucite head band and brown  vintage petal pushers!
Whats your favorite sundress to wear on a nice day????
Tell!!
Have A Very Vintage Day!
Tootles
Miss Amethyst

2 comments:

  1. Its sounds like a great day!! Your sundress is super cute!! I actually have one sundress that belonged to my aunt in the early 60s its my all time favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so sweet! You look beautiful as always :)
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ..make my day!